Are you passionate about digital innovation? This is an opportunity to join a fast-growing consulting agency. PROXPERTO was founded on the idea that automation and digital presence are the key success of any business. We implement processes and build data-driven and performance-focused solutions to help launch, scale and invigorate businesses of all sizes, industries and revenue models.
We are looking for a junior business analyst. You will be closely working with the core team and fully responsible for the day-to-day execution of the projects. You must have strong analytical and problem solving skills and be able to put forward your own views in a clear and constructive manner.
- Work with the team to evaluate business needs and priorities. Address clients’ needs related to data systems and management;
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications; establish and define details, definitions, and requirements of applications, components and enhancements;
- Participate in project planning; defining milestones, deliverables and resource requirements; track activities and task execution;
- Generate design, development, test plans, detailed functional specifications documents, user interface design, and process flow charts for execution of programming;
- Drive the planning and implementation of CRM / ERP systems and other cloud service activities, ensuring coordination with key stakeholders;
- Ability to work with all customer functions including executive-level personnel, various customer stakeholders, architecture, operations, design, vendor management, innovation, sourcing and customer procurement;
- Prepare proposals & business presentations;
- Manage relationships with the existing accounts to identify opportunities for cross and up-sales.
- Higher education or last year student in Finance/Economics/Business/Mathematics from top tier Russian or Foreign University;
- Fluent English (written and verbal) is a must;
- Ability to work on multiple projects;
- Understanding of business concepts;
- Proficiency in MS Excel;
- Excellent analytical skills, problem solving abilities and detail orientation;
- High level of responsibility and accuracy, initiative and self-organized.
It will be beneficial if you have:
- Programming skills and experience with databases (VBA, Python, SQL);
- Work experience in Consulting / IT companies;
- Experience with CRM / BPM software space.
What we offer:
- A favorable atmosphere for work and friendly team;
- Competitive salary, based on qualifications and experience. Probationary period - 3 months;
- Ability to work on international projects with top worldwide companies;
- Opportunities for professional development;
- Office located within walking distance (5-10 minutes) from metro station Kuntsevskaya.